Behavioral Health Florida has excellent opportunities for a licensed therapist to work at one of our 6 Central Florida locations. Candidate should be an LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, PsyD or PhD. We currently have offices throughout the Southeast, Northeast and Midwest. You will enjoy a collegial environment working with a multidisciplinary behavioral health team. We provide an array of outpatient behavioral health services, which include: individual, group and family therapy; medication evaluation and management; integrated behavioral health services.
- Work closely with the child/adolescent populations
- Schedule flexibility working a 4, 4 ½ or 5 day work-week
- Salaried position. No cap on compensation, tremendous upside based on productivity
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision and 401(k)
- Registered Play Therapist a plus+
- Bilingual, Spanish-speaking candidates are a plus+
At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. We are committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor our services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering our patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. All in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support and best practices in integrated care.
To learn more about LifeStance Health, please contact:
Director, Practice Development