LifeStance Health has excellent opportunities for a provisional licensed mental health therapist to work at one of our GA, FL, TN locations. We currently have 40 + offices in the state of Georgia, Florida, Tennessee. You will enjoy a collegial environment working with a team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists and mental health clinicians. We provide an array of mental health services to the adult, children, and adolescent populations.
- Work closely with the adult/child/adolescent populations
- Outpatient services
- Schedule flexibility
- No cap on compensation, tremendous upside based on productivity
- Benefits to include medical, dental and vision and 401(k)
- Receive supervision from highly qualified, state approved supervisors
- Ability to advance and adapt according to your life’s goals and purpose
At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. We are committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor our services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering our patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. All in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support and best practices in integrated care.
To learn more about LifeStance Health, please contact:
Lynn Umstead, LPC, CPCS
Director, Clinical Supervision