Provider type: Psychologist
Serving: Adolescents, Adults, Children, Seniors
Specialties: Psychological Assessment and Testing
• Anxiety, Depressive and Mood Disorders
• Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
• Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Specific Learning Disorders: Reading, Written Expression and Mathematics
• Trauma/Post Traumatic Stress Disorder(PTSD)
• Ph.D. in Community and Clinical Psychology, Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Clinical Psychology, Specializing in Pediatric Psychology. Diplomate/Board Certification Behavioral and Cognitive Psychology, American Board of Behavioral and Cognitive Psychology/American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP).
• Specialized expertise in Psychological Testing and Assessment, Motivational Interviewing and Behavioral Psychology with youth, adolescent, young adults and families.
• Author: Motivational Interviewing with Adolescents and Young Adults (Guilford Press, 2011; 2021).